Prof. dr Igor Djurović
Publications Personal page
||August 29, 1971
||married (two daughters)
AREAS OF CURRENT INTEREST AND RESEARCH
- Time-frequency signal analysis
- Statistical signal processing
- Signal analysis and processing
- Image processing
- Parametric and non-parametric estimation
TOPIC OF THE CURRENT RESEARCH
- Algorithm for realization of time-frequency distributions
- Time-varying filtering
- Robust time-frequency distributions
- Fractional Fourier transform applications
- Statistical techniques for filtering and denoising
- Virtual instrumentation
- Chaos theory
- Watermarking in multimedia signal processing
- Parametric estimation of the FM signals
- Direction-of-arrival estimation
- IEEE Senior Member
- Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts
- IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
- IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- IEEE Trans. Aerospace and Electronics Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Circuit and Systems II
- Signal Processing
- Journal of Applied Signal Processing
- IEE Proceedings for Vision, Image and Signal Processing
- Optics Communications
- Electronics Letters
- Information Science – Elsevier
- IET Proceedings Radar, Sonar and Navigation
- ETF Journal of Electrical Engineering
- Multimedia Systems
- Research Letters in Signal Processing
- Journal of Sounds and Vibrations
- Journal of the Optical Society of America A
- Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications
- Pattern Recognition Letters
- IET Circuits, Devices & Systems
- BioMedical Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing
- Computer methods and programs in biomedicine
- Signal, Image and Video Processing
- Computers in Biology and Medicine
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communication
- IEEE Transactions on Communications
- World Journal of Modeling and Simulation
- IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Magazine
- China Communications
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering
- Member of editorial board of "Research Letters in Signal Processing"
- Member of editorial board of "Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering"
- Eurasip Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, Special issue on Robust Signal Processing of Nonstationary Signals, lead guest Editor
- Member of editorial board of Elsevier "Signal Processing"
- ICCCAS'05 - Member of Technical Program Committee
- member of reviewer board for several international and regional conferences
- Ph.D., 1996-2000, in Electrical Engineering at the University of Montenegro
- M.Sc., 1994-1996, in Electrical Engineering at the University of Montenegro
- B.Sc., 1989-1994, in Electrical Engineering at the University of Montenegro
- 2011-Present - Professor at the Electrical Engineering Department, University of Montenegro.
- 2006-2011 - Associate Professor at the Electrical Engineering Department, University of Montenegro.
- Courses: Computer programming, Information theory, Image processing
- Graduate studies: Advanced computer programming, Algorithms.
- Maritime Faculty: Basic of computers, Computer simulations.
- Computer Engineering College: Information systems, Computer programming
- Faculty of Production and Management, Trebinje, Bosnia and Herzegovina: Computer programming.
- 2006-Present - Coordinator of PhD studies at the EE Department
- 2004-2006 - Coordinator of post-graduate studies
- 2003-2004 - Chair of the Computer Systems group
- 2000-2006 - Assistant Professor at the Electrical Engineering Department, University of Montenegro
- 1998-2000 - Teaching Assistant at the University of Montenegro
- 1994-1998 - Research Assistant at the University of Montenegro
- Visit to INP Grenoble, France and research at the Gipsa Lab, supported by CNRS
- Visit to the Technical University of Tampere, Finland, 2006. within CDP+ Project, WUS Austria
- Visit to the National Aerospace University, Kharkov Ukraine, 2006.
- One month visit to ENSIETA, Brest and joint research within PAI Pelikan, Project, 2004.
- One month visit to Ruhr University Bochumm, Germany and joint research in Signal Theory Group within Volkswagen Stuftung Project, 2003.
- International Visitors Program, State Department USA, Aug.-Sept. 2001.
- AIIA Group, Aristotle University, Greece, Research in digital watermarking and data hiding, 1999.
- Maritime Faculty, GMDSS Course, Theoretical Background of the GMDSS System.
- Partner at the project FP7 BalkanGEO.net
- Member of the group realizing FP7 For-e-mont
- Head of the project "Multiparameter optimization for signal estimation and filtering" for the Ministry of science and education of Montenegro, 2008-2011.
- Participation in the project financed by CNRS related to the analysis of transient signals. This project is realized in 2008 at the INP Grenoble, France, contract No. 180 089 013 00387.
- Head of the CDP+ project for "Digital image processing course" realized with support of the WUS Austria.
- Head of project "Signal parameters estimation based on the time-frequency representations with applications to communication systems" for the Ministry of science and education of Montenegro, 2005-2006.
- Member of team that realized string of projects in the radar system technology for Department of Defence, Canada, 2005-2007.
- Co-head of project "Bird song recognition using the Time-frequency representations," bilateral Greek-Montenegrin Project with Technical University of Creete.
- Member of team that realized several projects for the Ministry of Science and Education of Montenegro, and Ministry of Science and education of Yugoslavia.
- Member of group awarded with a Volkswagen Stiftung Project for 2001-2003.